Thank you to our amazing clients for all the support during our closure. We are open and excited to see everyone! By now we are all aware of the severity of COVID-19, and probably exhausted from the anxiety of its effect. In order to ensure the safety of our amazing clientele, we want to let you know how we are taking precautions at Vanasons.
- All stylists are required to wear masks at all times.
- All stylists’ temperatures will be taken before entering.
- All stylists are sanitizing their stations before and after every guest.
- All stylists are sanitizing styling products and tools after every guest.
- Shampoo bowls will be sanitized after every guest’s use.
- Bathrooms will be sanitized after every guest’s use.
- Changing room is closed.
- We have discontinued stress-relieving rituals.
- We have discontinued beverage services and removed magazines, but you are more than welcome to bring your own!
- Temperature will be taken upon arrival. (If you have a fever your appointment will be rescheduled)
- Guests will sanitize their hands upon arrival.
- Guests are required to wear masks at all times.
- No one may accompany you to your appointment. (Children included)
- Appointments that include extension service should arrive with clean and dry hair.
- Be mindful that you will not be able to change your shirt, but you will be given a smock upon arrival.
- Due to the limited amount of guests allowed in the facility, your appointment will be rescheduled if you are more than five minutes late.
If you are showing any signs of illness or anyone you have come in contact with has shown any signs of illness, we ask that you please reschedule your appointment.
Our mission at Vanasons is to give a luxury service that focuses on the health and safety of our staff and guest. Because of this goal, we will not be making any exceptions to our guidelines.
Thank you for your patience and support!
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Vanasons Salon