We Are Open
Thank you to our amazing clients for all the support during our closure. We are open and excited to see everyone. By now we are all aware of the severity of COVID-19, and probably exhausted from the anxiety of it all. While we don't want to add to the stress, we do want to let you know how we are dealing with it at Vanasons.
- All stylist will be required to wear masks.
- All stylist temperature will be taken before entering
- All stylist will be sanitizing their stations before and after every client.
- All stations will be six feet apart.
- Shampoo bowls will be sanitized after every guest use.
- Bathrooms will be sanitized after every guest use.
- Closed reception area
- Closed changing room
- We have discontinued stress relieving rituals, blow drying & Keratin treatments.
- We have discontinued beverage services and removed magazines, but you are more than welcome to bring your own.
- Please call when you arrive for your appointment to be directed.
- Temperature will be taken upon arrival, If you have a fever you will be turned away.
- Guest will have to sanitize their hands upon arrival.
- No one can accompany even children to your appointment.
- Appointments that include a haircut or an extension service should arrive with clean and dry hair.
- Be mindful that you will not be able to change your shirt, but you will be given a smock upon arrival.
- Due to limited amount of guest allowed inside you will be turned away if you are more than five minutes late.
If you are showing any signs of illness or anyone you have come in contact with has shown any signs of illness, we ask that you please reschedule your appointment.
Our mission at Vanasons is to give a luxury service that focuses on the health and safety of our staff and guest and we will not be making any exceptions to our guidelines.
Thank you for your patience and support!
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com